Is your organisation based outside the EU, and does your organisation process personal data of EU residents, according to Art. 27 of the GDPR, you have to designate a representative in the EU. But does this requirement apply to your organisation? And how should you comply?
With our Legal Representative Service, you secure your GDPR representative in the EU. We will handle communications with the relevant supervisory authorities and data subjects. We can even advise you on all issues related to data processing, for the purposes of ensuring compliance with the GDPR.
- Your external GDPR representative will act as your first point of contact for all questions concerning the data protection of EU residents and the contact for data protection supervisory authorities
- The external GDPR representative will cooperate with the supervisory authority and function as their contact point
- The external GDPR representative can be concluded in our DPO as a service offering
- Tap into the knowledge of Privacy Company’s highly experienced senior DPO’s
- Hit the ground running by onboarding hands-on GDPR experience with data subject requests
- Onboard years of experience with alignment with the Data Protection Authorities (DPA)